- All lodging is non-smoking and no pets.
- Reservations can only be made using a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
- A deposit will be charged at time of reservation, unless otherwise noted.
- Remaining amount is due upon check-in.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Some minimum requirements may apply to peak season and holiday reservations.
- No refunds for late check-ins, early departures, illness, inclement weather, or mechanical failures.
- Reservations are subject to specific terms & conditions of the PLM, Inc. purchase, rental, or service contract as applicable.
- Reservations can be made over the phone 7 days a week, 9 am to 5 pm (closed winter holidays) or online at anytime.
- Reservations must be secured by a credit card holder over 21 years of age.
- On Boat Rentals - If it is lightning between 9 am & 12 pm on your boat reservation day at Patoka Lake Marina, you are eligible for a "Lightning Check". Your credit card will be charged for the full amount and your reservation will be transferred to another date in the current season. We will not carry it over to the following year. If it is just raining or is after 12 pm, there will be NO refund or transfer of reservation's date. See below for additional boat rental policies.
- Receive refund of 50% of deposit when canceling reservation 14 days or more from reservation date.
- If reservation is canceled 13 days or less from reservation date, deposit will be forfeited.
- If you fail to cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to charge your account 100% of rent, taxes, and fees.
Call for reservations
during office hours
BOAT RENTAL POLICIES
- You, as the renter, are responsible for the boat for the day. If any damages occur during your rental you are financially responsible for repairs.
- Beware of stumps, rocks, and shallow spots as they will damage the propeller. You will be charged for missing or damaged propeller blades.
- The cost of one propeller blade is $20. A new hub assembly is $50. If there is damage or an instance which marina personnel is required to drive out to the renter (for example but not limited to; prop damage, run out of gas, etc.) there will be a minimum $35 service charge plus parts
- A metal prop charge is $120 for most boats. The prop charge for Fishing Boats is $80.
- Lower unit price is $875 plus prop charges.
- A new anchor is $72. Fishing Boat Anchor is $30. Rope will be an additional fee if needed.
- Place any trash you may have in trash barrels outside marina or in the dumpster at the top of the hill. If the boat is excessively dirty when it is returned there will be a cleaning fee up to $300.
- Boats must be returned to gas dock at Patoka Lake Marina before 6pm Eastern Daylight Time. Stay conscious of your time and where you are on the lake. Use your radio or call if you need directions. If you do not return to the marina by 6pm, there will be a charge of $25 every 15 minutes you are late regardless of the reason.
- Fuel must be paid for after the boat is returned to its slip. You pay for the fuel you used. It is a felony for leaving without paying for your gas. Drive offs will be prosecuted. If gas payment is not collected, law enforcement will be notified and the cost of the gas will be applied to your credit card.
- Tubes can be rented (for an additional fee) and used on designated boats only. Most boats are able to pull tubes. Only one tube is allowed at a time. Rider should always wear a life jacket, read the tube capacity/regulations, use a spotter, and be aware of water regulations. Drive responsibly, double check that your tow line is secure, and handle wakes with care. When returning to Marina, tube should be secured within the boat. You are responsible for the tube during your rental. If it is not returned in the same condition in which it left you will forfeit your deposit of up to $150.
- Pets are allowed only on designated Pet Friendly boats with a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet. If boat is damaged or cleanup of your pet is required, you will be charged a cleaning fee of up to $300.
- Due to fire hazard, there are no grills or fryers allowed on our boats (with the exclusion of our Party Barges where they are provided). There are charcoal grills located throughout the park at which you can grill.
- No one is allowed on the upper decks or outside of the front railing while the boat is in motion. Customers are not to jump off or climb over any rails on the top deck the rental boats.
- Observe all buoys and markers on the lake at all times.
- Party Barges, Fun-N-Plays, and Pontoon Boats are NOT allowed under the bridges. Fishing boats may pass under bridges as long as there is enough clearance without damage or injury.
- The Buoy Field is NO wake zone. Idle Zone ONLY. You must wait until you leave the buoy field to accelerate.
- Patoka Lake Marina, Inc does not give weather updates. In case of severe weather, turn on your radio. Be aware of your surroundings and positioning on the lake should inclement weather occur.
- You Must be 21 years or older, with a valid driver's license and credit card, to rent from Patoka Lake Marina. All persons operating boat must have a valid driver’s license.
- No refunds for late check-ins, early departures, illness, bad weather, or mechanical/utility failure. Patoka Lake Marina is not responsible for lost, left, or stolen items.
Renter is responsible for learning and obeying all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to operating the rented craft. Please go over the Indiana Boaters Handbook before you come to have idea of the boating rules and regulation: www.boat-ed.com/Indiana/handbook/book.html
Everyone who will be operating the boat MUST be there at the beginning of the rental to get driving instructions.
Park Entrance Fee: $7 in state vehicles; $9 out of state vehicles.
Alcohol Policy: Operator of the watercraft is NOT allowed to consume alcohol – same rules apply as if you were on a road. Please be responsible and have a designated driver. No Kegs allowed. No drunk or disorderly conduct will be allowed or tolerated. We have the right to refuse a rental to anyone who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Your rental will be forfeited and no refund will be given.
Operating under a lease with the Department of Natural Resources.