Check in at the Floating Store at the marina, inside the main entrance to Patoka Lake (past entrance gate, second right, follow signs for marina). Don't forget to get any last minute supplies at Patoka Station before heading into the park. DNR gate fees apply.
Consider a midweek trip to Patoka Lake - you could save money and it will be less crowded. Special deals also available off-season in April & October.
- Increased motor size on the Fun-N-Plays means all are capable of pulling a tube.
- 10' x 30' (some boats carpeted)
- Life jackets provided
- Maximum 15 passengers
- * Tubes available for rent *
$30+/day (9am-6pm), deposit required, asst. sizes, available first come-first served
- Rental period from 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Daylight time
- Continue the Fun - Keep your rental out on the water past 6pm! Only $50/hour. Some restrictions may apply.
$349/day Sat-Sun & Holidays
No pets allowed.
No grills allowed (charcoal or gas).
Prices subject to change without notice.
Taxes and fuel not included.
To make reservations you must be at least 21 years old and have a credit card.