Our Marina Lodging is inside the main (Newton-Stewart SRA) entrance to Patoka Lake. Our Land-Based Lodging is located just outside the entrance, across from Patoka Station, and at Patoka Lake Winery.
Our Land-Based Lodging options consist of basic Rooms and Suites, plus a wide variety of cabins, including: Ann's Hideaway, Duplex Cabin, Family Cabin, Uncle Jim's Cabin, Bear's Den Cabin, Hemmingway Cabin, and Angler's Inn Cabin. At nearby Patoka Lake Winery we offer luxurious Winery Suites and Silo Suites.
Lodging from $59/night!
- Houseboats - 4 or 6 state rooms with full beds, 1 or 2 bathrooms
- Floating Cabins - 2 or 3 bedrooms with Queen beds, 1 bathroom
- Bunkhouse - Open floorplan with 2 sets of twin bunk beds, shower only (toilets in same building)
- Rooms - 1 open room with 1 Queen bed or 2 twin beds, 1 bathroom
- Suites - 1 bedroom with Queen bed, 1 bathroom
- Ann's Hideaway - 1 bedroom with Queen bed, 1 bathroom
- Duplex Cabin - 2 or 4 bedrooms with Queen beds, 1 or 2 bathrooms
- Family Cabin - 3 bedrooms with Queen beds, 2 bathrooms
- Uncle Jim's Cabin - 3 bedrooms with Queen beds, 1-1/2 bathrooms
- Bear's Den Cabin - 3 bedrooms plus loft all with Queen beds, 2 bathrooms
- Hemmingway Cabin - 3 bedrooms plus loft all with Queen beds, 2 futons, 2 bathrooms
- Angler's Inn Cabin - 4 bedrooms with 5 Queen beds, 2 bathrooms