Indiana's First Floating Cabins! 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom floating cabins available. Each floating cabin has its own 12' x 20' deck, gas grill, deck furniture, and private boat slip. Floating Cabins full? Rent a houseboat and leave it docked - it's just like a floating cabin.
Check in at Patoka Station, right outside the main gate entrance (Newton-Stewart) to the state park. The Floating Cabins are located approximately 3 miles inside the park on Patoka Lake Marina's docks. DNR Gate fees apply.
- 2 or 3 private state rooms (Queen beds)
- Private boat slip included!
- Living room with couch and TV/DVD
- Full bath (3-bedroom Floating Cabins have shower only units; 2-bedroom Floating Cabins have tub/shower combos)
- Fully equipped kitchen (standard gas stove/oven, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, all dinnerware and cookware)
- Bar style kitchen (in units 3 & 5) or dining table and chairs (in all other rental units)
- Heating and air conditioning
- 12' x 20' deck
- Deck furniture
- Gas grill
- Linens and towels provided
2 Bedroom Floating Cabin:
$199/night Off Season
3 Bedroom Floating Cabin:
$249/night Off Season
Summer prices in effect May 18 - September 9.
Admiral prices are for up to 12 people.
Minimum 2 night stay required.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Taxes not included.
Daily housekeeping upon request.
No pets allowed.
No smoking allowed.
To make reservations you must be at least 21 years old and have a credit card.
Check-in after 4 pm, check-out before 10 am.